Experienced Medart Engineers help increase productivity, quality and safety of our customers operations. Our engineering services include:
• Engineering reports on machinery capability, failure analysis and process capability.
• Feasibility studies for prospective process and equipment implementation.
• Equipment evaluation of systems our customers have purchased or are considering purchasing.
• Design service for new and modified equipment and reverse engineering for renewal parts.
Medart service technicians offer practical and timely assistance, whether on site, in our customers’ plants, or from Medart Headquarters. This includes:
• Maintenance and repair – mechanical, electrical and hydraulic – of Medart and other brands of bar processing equipment.
• Installation assistance for equipment setting and alignment for new or relocated machinery.
• Start-up assistance with new or re-commissioned equipment.
• Control system optimization – either on site or by pre-arrangement via modem or internet connection.
The success of Medart Equipment is not only based on the knowledge of the technology behind bar processing and material handling; it’s also based on the understanding of our customer’s business. In the area of operational assistance and training. We offer:
• Training of operators, maintainers and managers.
• Recommendations on optimizing machine set-up, tooling, roll contours and operating parameters.
• Evaluation of existing and prospective operations.
Medart offers a full line of rebuilds including anything from a maintenance style rebuild, to a complete rebuild with upgrades. Medart offers this service on all Medart Bar Peelers, Straighteners, and Material Handling Systems, as well as rebuilds of our competitor’s Straighteners and Peelers. Medart also rebuilds most brands of Drawbenches, and can manufacture new push pointers for these applications. Another specialty of Medart is the rebuilding of most Forge Manipulators. All in all there are very few pieces of equipment that we can’t, or haven’t rebuilt. For an inquiry please feel free to contact our Sales or Engineering Department.